Who we are?
Immetech is a full service designer and manufacturer of injection molds and molded products, and is located at: Building F, Huixin Industrial Park, Daxing Rd, Yangwu, Dalingshan Town, Dongguan City, Guangdong, China 523839
What information do we collect?
If you complete a contact form on this website, we will collect your full name, contact details and message. As you visit this website we use analytics tools such as google analytics and facebook pixel, which may monitor the pages you visit, links you click, items you enter into the search box, location data and more.
Analytics tools should not identify you as an individual to us. Filling in a contact form will send your info to us, for the purposes of carrying out business related to your request.
How do we use personal information?
Information we collect is used for:
- personalisation of content, business information or user experience
- delivering marketing and events communication
- internal research and development purposes
- providing goods and services
- analysing our website performance
What legal basis do we have for processing your personal data?
We collect personal data in situations where we have consent (eg. cookies, contact form), or a contract (you have signed a contract with us for goods or services). If you would like information on, or to amend your consent or contract, please get in touch via our contact details.
When do we share personal data?
We treat personal data confidentially, but there are times when it may be necessary to share it with third parties, for example to provide you with services or conduct business operations. Data that identifies you as an individual, such as your email address, will never be shared with a third party for purposes outside of our direct business with you.
Where do we store and process personal data?
Data may be stored on our website services and our head office, located in China.
How do we secure personal data?
We confirm that our company undertakes measures and staff training:
- to protect data against accidental loss
- to prevent unauthorised access, use, destruction or disclosure
- to ensure business continuity and disaster recovery
- to restrict access to personal information
- to train staff and contractors on data security
- to manage third party risks, through use of contracts and security reviews.
How long do we keep your personal data for?
We keep personal data for as long as it takes to carry out the business need (such as answering your enquiry or fulfilling a contract) and for up to 5 years. Once we no longer use your data, it may be permanently deleted or shredded.
Your rights in relation to personal data
Should you require:
- access to personal information
- correction or deletion of information
- withdrawal of consent (if processing data on condition of consent)
- data portability information
- restriction of processing and objection
- to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office
please contact us via the below details and we will endeavor to meet your request as soon as possible, so long as we are not prevented by doing so by any requirement of the law.
How to contact us?
You are welcome to contact us via any of the below methods:
Building F, Huixin Industrial Park, Daxing Rd, Yangwu, Dalingshan Town, Dongguan City, Guangdong, China 523839
Linking to other websites/third party content
Where we may link to a third party website, this does not constitute endorsement and we can not take any responsibility for the content (or information contained within).